View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #13
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why I am against taking RBs high in the draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Now, I'm a Connor Barwin fan and I think that was a good pick but how much better would our offense have been with Shonn Greene in that spot?
Probably not that much better - The Texans OL couldnt push around a line consisting of grandmothers .... They did pretty well pass blocking but they cant get a yard when they absolutely have to. All too often defenses got penetration or just flat out stonewalled them on short yardage rushing plays.

Until they fix the interior OL it wont matter if they draft the next Earl Campbell ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote