View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: traded 1st round pick for 1 -6th

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
Spoken like a true Texans fan. Who cares about results when you can have effort?!
You don't see the difference between an NFL player and a high school teenager trying to state his opinion? I have been on this MB for a little bit now after switching from the original one and one thing stands out. Most posters have gotten better as time goes on. I hope I have and maybe there is hope for you also.