View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Here's my thinking, Iupati is high for #20 but I would take him and not look back. My concerns for him in the ZBS is long term capability. Will he make 16 games? If he could split time with Pitts, all right, I guess. I think he will be gone by our pick in round two. If you have a "dire need" position and your guy will quite possibly be gone by your next pick, I say pull the trigger.

That is why I have Gerhart in 1st on my board. I love this guy and I think Dwyer will also be gone by our second and so might Anthony Dixon. Scott was hurt & I am a bit leery of him. I had read that TG had said he would petition Stanford for a fifth year of eligibility if NFL advisory did not give him a first round rating. He came out.