Thread: My Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010   #15
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokaholic777 View Post
I like the first two rounds, Lamar Houston is another Okoye...we need a nose tackle. I think Gerhart will be gone by then, I would take him in the 3rd round though. Brandon Carter does not fit the scheme, not athletic enough. Jordan Shipley is like 30 years old, I wouldnt be surprised if he was not drafted.

One thing I would like to suggest is that the Texans should draft Jamar Wall from Texas Tech in the later rounds and convert him to safety. He doesnt have the speed for an NFL corner(4.5 ish) but if you watch him play he is very agressive and has everything you would want in a safety...well at least if Thomas isnt around by the time the Texans pick in the first.
LOL Shipley will only be 24 at the start of next season. I've got him going in round two or three right now. He will be an excellent slot guy at the next level. I imagine that the spreadish teams like NE, KC, IND, and DEN will be all over him.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote