Thread: My Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010   #14
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109003 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i know nothing about nothing, but if we got 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7 in your draft ... i'd do the happy dance. i figure atleast 3 wont be available at those picks however.

i'm curious why many dont think carter fits our scheme. 4 years in pass pro, a directional run blocker, from a screen heavy team. i'm not ignoring the defficiencies that will result him dropping in the draft, i'm just hoping yall arent hoping we draft a chris myers clone because they're the perfect 1997 zone lineman. brown, caldwell, winston, and especially spencer are all 310lbs+ draft picks ... 300lb "try hard" guys like studdard are supposed to be backups while we shape the line.
It's not necessarily Carter's size that makes him a bad fit for us. It's his lack of athleticism.
bah007 is online now   Reply With Quote