Thread: My Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010   #13
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokaholic777 View Post
I like the first two rounds, Lamar Houston is another Okoye...we need a nose tackle. I think Gerhart will be gone by then, I would take him in the 3rd round though. Brandon Carter does not fit the scheme, not athletic enough. Jordan Shipley is like 30 years old, I wouldnt be surprised if he was not drafted.

One thing I would like to suggest is that the Texans should draft Jamar Wall from Texas Tech in the later rounds and convert him to safety. He doesnt have the speed for an NFL corner(4.5 ish) but if you watch him play he is very agressive and has everything you would want in a safety...well at least if Thomas isnt around by the time the Texans pick in the first.
I've got my eye on Wall as well. I'm anxious to see what he does at the combine.