View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010   #58
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I don't expect the Texans to spend a ton on DT. I think they will expect Barwin to develop as a passing down edge rusher with Smith moving inside. That leaves any new DT as a 2 down player and most likely they won't open the piggy bank too far for that. Whether that is the best course is another matter, but that's what I expect. Having said that I don't think they think another Smith type contract is breaking piggy, but we'll see.
They couldn't really operate assuming that Barwin is going to develop though and not have something bite them in the ass right? I don't think they have to break the bank or anything like that, but we should definitely be in the market for somebody to play NT.