View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010   #47
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Agreed. Also this is a decent class so teams will move to address interior DT needs making a run on them not out of the question, meaning they could all be gone by the 3rd so taking one in 1st or 2nd rd. imperative if the need is there.

There is another name who scares the crap out of me that the Texans might be looking at who just recently declared UCLA DT Brian Price. Had him @ the end of rd. 1 going to the Colts but the more I see of him the more I'm impressed. I think he is worth the 20th pick
Im really hoping we go after a proven DT in FA but it wouldnt surprise me to see us draft Odric, Williams or Price if any were available at 20. I think any one of them would be a good value at 20.