View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010   #45
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Agreed. Also this is a decent class so teams will move to address interior DT needs making a run on them not out of the question, meaning they could all be gone by the 3rd so taking one in 1st or 2nd rd. imperative if the need is there.

There is another name who scares the crap out of me that the Texans might be looking at who just recently declared UCLA DT Brian Price. Had him @ the end of rd. 1 going to the Colts but the more I see of him the more I'm impressed. I think he is worth the 20th pick

Price in the 1st round scares me. He's a junior and only 300 lbs. I'm afraid that he would not be mature enough, like Okoye, and that we'd have 2 DT's that need to grow up and fill out. Also at only 300 lbs. he seems small to play NT and would seem to be more of an DT/UT. I wouldn't want to take such a big risk on such a questionable player. He seems like he'd be good value in the 2nd round or to a team that has the luxury of allowing him to mature and get bigger if taken in the 1st, but we don't have that luxury. He's to big of a risk/project in the 1st round and he seems very similar to Lamarr Houston who's only a 3rd round projection. I think that Dan Williams has a very good chance of being available at #20 and would be very difficult to turn down. It all depends on what position Kubiak sees as more important OG, DT, RB, CB, or FS.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 01-15-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote