View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010   #39
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I like Spiller but I'm just not sure if I want a RB in the 1st round since they have such short careers and someone his size could get banged up easily, maybe Dwyer instead? One benifit of the bigger RB's is that they can usually take the pounding a little better than smaller ones. Pouncey in the 2nd would be great, I love that pick. I'm not familiar with McFadden but I just looked him up and Walterfootball.com has him listed as a 7th-FA player, I'd rather have Kyle Wilson in the 3rd. Austin in the 4th would be another good pick, he can play C as well, not sure if he'll still be available though. I'm not familiar with Edds and I don't see LB as a need this year. I thought about Thurmond in the 6th for my mock as well but Butler has alot more speed and everything else is coachable except speed. Speed also helps you compensate for mistakes in coverage. I also watched some of the YouTube videos of Thurmond and I was unimpressed. I don't know anything about Udofia or Bell but in the 6th and 7th what have we got to lose. I picked Mesko just because Turk is old and nearing retirement and by picking him we wouldn't be wasting our 7th round pick on someone who stands little to no chance of making the team.
think I forgot to switch McFadden with Austin then wanted to move Edds up after which take him. my bad.

overall I like players on both mocks, yes we've been discussing Kyle Wilson too, would be heck of 3rd rd. pick

it would not surprise me if the Texans took a DT in first, OG in second & CB in third, knocking out needs in order with bpa who fit scheme. I'm just having a real hard time passing on another elite RB when the opportunity presents itself
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote