View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #35
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Never said to dump him now just when we have better and that would be my draft pick. Either Owusu-Ansah, CHad Jones or Robert Johnson in 4th. Don't forget that Glover Quin was rated as the 7th best Free Safety when he came out.
I'm really intruiged by "Born on Sunday" Owusu-Ansah. Big, athletic small school guy with tons of potential. I like him in the 4th.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote