View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #49
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think Dwyer will emerge as the Johnathon Stewart of this draft . A big guy who can run and is agile for his size . I think he'll go ahead of Gerhart and so might Anthony Dixon .
I can see his comparison also. I really, really, really hope you are correct on those backs going ahead of Gerhart. Push him back, push him back, push him way back...