View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #48
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 155137 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
For me, Thomas stands out above all FS and if there in 1st is my guy. I have Iupati and Asamoah (Illinois) very close and take the latter in 2nd on my board. RB: both Dwyer and Gerhart are big yardage, huge average and college career consistant. I have Gerhart over Dwyer. MY JJ surprise small school pick Joique Bell is now on the watch list and is ranked round 4-5. Dag nab it. Thought I might slip him in round 6. I am afraid he kills at combine.
I think Dwyer will emerge as the Johnathon Stewart of this draft . A big guy who can run and is agile for his size . I think he'll go ahead of Gerhart and so might Anthony Dixon .