View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #47
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
A lot of people had Rashad Jennings on their radar as a small school pick, he ended up lasting until late 7th.

Unless Bell has speed to kill (If that's the case I'm willing to put money on second round Raiders) I'd expect when it's all said and done he'll likely last until the 6th.
Great comparison and hope this is what happens. I think my current board resolves our issues & the players I want have good chance of being there.