View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #46
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I think Johnson was a P. squadder but I could be mistaken.

The OL or the FS is the big choice in my mind, and with that, I think that the Texans address S in the first few rounds. They need DB's any way you slice it and after drafting CB's for a few years (Quinn, Molden, Bennett, etc) they might just get that playmaker. This draft seems pretty stacked with S prospects this year, so I'm hoping that guys fall and we can pick up a really good one.

Darrell Stuckey youtube. Talking with KU fans, they think the guy is a baller, and a good playmaker (NEED).

Where's YTF when you need him?
JJ#2 was on injured reserve. At 5'9" 200lbs he is an interesting possibility. if draft were to go my way though, he and Moats are gone.