View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #45
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
For me, Thomas stands out above all FS and if there in 1st is my guy. I have Iupati and Asamoah (Illinois) very close and take the latter in 2nd on my board. RB: both Dwyer and Gerhart are big yardage, huge average and college career consistant. I have Gerhart over Dwyer. MY JJ surprise small school pick Joique Bell is now on the watch list and is ranked round 4-5. Dag nab it. Thought I might slip him in round 6. I am afraid he kills at combine.
A lot of people had Rashad Jennings on their radar as a small school pick, he ended up lasting until late 7th.

Unless Bell has speed to kill (If that's the case I'm willing to put money on second round Raiders) I'd expect when it's all said and done he'll likely last until the 6th.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote