View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #42
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Yeah it's really amazing what can happen to a defense once you get a competent coordinator and defensive backs coach.

Wilson's only 29, but you're right in that he's isn't exactly all world and could be replaced. Question becomes is it more pressing then our needs for RB and OL? It's a pretty decent draft for safeties and OL. Really wish they had addressed RB at some point in the draft earlier last year or had given Foster carries sooner so we'd know what we have.

Was Jeremiah Johnson on IR this year? If so what are the chances if he's healthy he could push for snaps as well?
I think Johnson was a P. squadder but I could be mistaken.

The OL or the FS is the big choice in my mind, and with that, I think that the Texans address S in the first few rounds. They need DB's any way you slice it and after drafting CB's for a few years (Quinn, Molden, Bennett, etc) they might just get that playmaker. This draft seems pretty stacked with S prospects this year, so I'm hoping that guys fall and we can pick up a really good one.

Darrell Stuckey youtube. Talking with KU fans, they think the guy is a baller, and a good playmaker (NEED).

Where's YTF when you need him?