View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #40
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179094 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Yeah, I started o say that but figured somewhere in obscurity a guy was lurking that I had forgotten. Man, if we could just draft a FS, OG, Rb, CB and a center we could be establishing a very solid team. What is scary, that it is very possible we could do just that.
To me anyway , I think one guard plus Caldwell and then Pitts , Studdard , FA , Myers , and whoever else to play the other guard or center and they'll be much better . Heck , I'd take Iupati but if he's not there , then the Illinois guy in the 3rd , the Alabama guy in the 4th or the Arkansas guy in the 5th .

I would like to see Busing , Barber , and any other 4.7 FS gone . I'd like a faster FS with some ball skills who can hit . I think Berry , Mays , and Thomas are all 1st rounders . I guess Allen is a 2nd rounder and I'm not sure about the rest . To me this is where the rubber meets the road , Iupati or Thomas ?

Then we have RB and that comes down to a 40 time as to how far they rise or fall . I think Ryan Matthews will be the Texans favorite but I can see Ben Tate being their type of guy to . I don't the bigger backs being to their liking unless one shows an explosive burst and is not just big and since Dwyer lined up at FB , he may be great as a TB . Spiller and Best are the big elephant in the room because of guys like CJ , who aren't big but can fly ... do you pass on them .