View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #39
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Yeah, I started o say that but figured somewhere in obscurity a guy was lurking that I had forgotten. Man, if we could just draft a FS, OG, Rb, CB and a center we could be establishing a very solid team. What is scary, that it is very possible we could do just that.
I can't think of anybody close. C.C Brown...? Nope. Will Demps...? Nope. Marlon McCree...? Maybe, I guess. Not a great squad of safties to choose from...