View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004   #3
Playmaker
Veteran

Rep Power: 244 Playmaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respected

Anybody ever felt or had personal experience with Fieldturf? I've been told and read that it feels almost like the real thing and gives like grass. If that stuff is almost like the real thing then I can see good reasons to switch to it, like low maintenance costs and such.

Call me a purist though but IMHO football was meant to be played on grass. I love it when the elements come into play and affects the decision making of the coaches and players.

Oh, on the part of finding a nearby place to have the turf farm, seems like another reason for the Dome to go, maybe?
Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote