View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
So why dump him? If I'm correct depth chart would dictate Wilson -> Barber -> Busing, why would we be getting rid of Barber right now (since you are advocating getting rid of him before seeing FA moves)? If the guy wasn't even activated for enough games (10 I believe) then he could even go back to the P. Squad.
Never said to dump him now just when we have better and that would be my draft pick. Either Owusu-Ansah, CHad Jones or Robert Johnson in 4th. Don't forget that Glover Quin was rated as the 7th best Free Safety when he came out.