View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #30
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65390 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Barber is under contract but not guaranteed and cap not going to be a factor so I'd dump him. Wilson's toes should be healed before season. I am more concerned about Slaton's shoulder.
So why dump him? If I'm correct depth chart would dictate Wilson -> Barber -> Busing, why would we be getting rid of Barber right now (since you are advocating getting rid of him before seeing FA moves)? If the guy wasn't even activated for enough games (10 I believe) then he could even go back to the P. Squad.