View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #29
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
They were starting Barber before he went down and there was a big drop off to Busing. Barber has a cheap contract for the next two years. I'd expect him to make the team as swing depth.
Correct & I am no fan of Busing. Barber seems so inconsistent o me. Reminds me of JJ in that occasionally he gets an INT or makes a good play but otherwise I wonder where he is. I am drafting a FS in 4th to back up or replace Wilson unless Thomas shocks the MB and falls to us in first.