View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #25
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think their idea of a RB gets in the way sometimes . I still think Barwin will be a really good player and Greene's running behind what maybe the best run blocking OL in the business , that doesn't translate to us so well .

I agree Hill and Nolan are the cavities in last year drafts smile . I think I'll see how some of these other RBs did .

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...SC&startspot=0
I agree that Greene does well behind the line but in our ZBS he'd have been very good and make the fake hand off by Schaub work even better. Don't get me wrong, I like our draft and Hill should be good. I think Nolan backs up Pollard this year and Barber may be gone.