View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #4
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: traded 1st round pick for 1 -6th

It took the Jets their 2nd round pick and three players to move up to the fifth to select Sanchez last year.

I'm thinking it will take more then a third and a player to move that high. Even so what player would we willing to trade of value?

I like Suh much as the next guy, but he's likely to go top 3. Consider the price to jump that high even a little more steep. I'm not a fan of the move up considering if we address a few spots on the team with draft picks we'll be playoff contenders even with a stacked schedule.

If you ask me the Texans could help themselves out at DT by giving Deljuan Robinson more snaps.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote