View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #24
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
but I disagree in several ways. First, Kubiac has said he wanted Glen Coffee Rb but he was gone. Slaton was not to be "the guy" but bascially a 3rd down back. Folks have been saying for 2 years that Barber will be gone, bound to go sooner or later I guess.

Cushing turned into a great pick, I wanted Jenkins CB who went #14.
2nd Barwin good pick but plays sparsely. Shonne Green RB 5'11" 227
3rd Caldwell can't beat out starter at center or RG or backup Studdard. Andre Brown RB 6' 224
4th 2nd pick Anthony Hill not quite the blocker he was thought to be but will develop. Andre Brown was still on the board. My favorite was Gartrell Johnson 5'10" 219 and taken by Chargers 12 picks later in 4th.
I would have taken Rashad Jennings before Troy Nolan SS in 7th. Jags got him in 7th.
I think their idea of a RB gets in the way sometimes . I still think Barwin will be a really good player and Greene's running behind what maybe the best run blocking OL in the business , that doesn't translate to us so well .

I agree Hill and Nolan are the cavities in last year drafts smile . I think I'll see how some of these other RBs did .

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...SC&startspot=0

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 01-14-2010 at 11:13 AM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote