View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #21
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Iupati is rated a bit ahead of Asamoah. How do you rate the two? On my board, I have Texans taking Asamoah in 2nd as I really like his speed 5.08 at his size 6'4" 315. He also is experienced in a ZBS. Both should be long fixtures on the line but I do have a concern about Iupati going 16 games at his weight.
Iupati looks lean , he has a big lower body . He moves well and one thing about playing against smaller schools , sometimes you go against smaller , quicker DL , and he had no problems . It all depends on him being physical and and a little nasty in the trenches .

In the words of Jimmy Johnson , You can't be great if you don't take some risk in the draft . Iupati ... IMO ... has a much higher ceiling than most players . Of course he may never reach that ceiling but it's high .

Jimmy's quote was about this player .

http://www.nfl.com/players/darylgard...e?id=GAR133203

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote