View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #14
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 155137 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Hey if Gerhart and/or Dwyer are there in the second awesome. I'm simply trying to point out that last year and looks like again this year people are looking for a "power back" for our backfield. I'm just saying we don't NEED one to improve the running game necessarily.

Also like as Wolf pointed out there's good value in a guy like Ben Tate later in the draft IF we address the interior of the OL early.

I agree though take RB or OG or C in first and second the offense should be able to score at will and grind out games if they need to.
Right now we're just throwing out names . If Gerhart hits a 4.7 at the combine and Ryan Matthews hits a 4.4 , he'll be the chosen one .

I think you decide what are the main needs , me G/C , RB , CB? , FS . At #20 , I'm picking the best player at those positions , keeping in mind the drop off from that player to the next at his position . The exception would be if a guy that was rated as a top 10 pick fell .

If I think Iupati is a future pro bowler and the next G/C isn't even close but there's plents of backs and safety's ... I'm taking Iupati .