View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #13
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Most everyone recognizes both Oline and RB as dire need of improvement. We can address LG and Rb in first two rounds. It is not like we have to ignore one if we draft the other in first. My concern is both premier power backs, Dwyer and Gerhart will be gone by round #2 when we select. There will be high quality guards available.
Hey if Gerhart and/or Dwyer are there in the second awesome. I'm simply trying to point out that last year and looks like again this year people are looking for a "power back" for our backfield. I'm just saying we don't NEED one to improve the running game necessarily.

Also like as Wolf pointed out there's good value in a guy like Ben Tate later in the draft IF we address the interior of the OL early.

I agree though take RB or OG or C in first and second the offense should be able to score at will and grind out games if they need to.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote