View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010   #11
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Nice job.

I dont think Williams will be there. As people have said, talented DT's go earl, especially those who can play the nose in the 3-4.

I like the safety, good idea. I probably would have gone for a back, but safety is a need.

Petrus is a good pick. Maybe not the most athletically gifted guy, but he is mean and field smart.

Not a fan of Tate. He just never stood out to me when watching the Iowa games. Probably would take a corner here.

If Walton is available, the Texans better run to the podium. I have him as a 3rd, maybe 4th rounder.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote