View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #53
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I don't like comparing Reggie Bush to CJ Spiller it automatically casts a negative impression for reasons unrelated to C.J. Spillers indiviaual accomplishments & future as a prime time player in the NFL.

This hating on a divisional foe is not a first (Clemson plays in the ACC Atlantic with FSU) same thing with YoungTexan despising Big 12 North rival Missouri because of his beloved Kansas. It's understandable to a point but when it taint's your personel evals it makes your opinions less valued.
??

I've never been one to hate on a player for where he plays. Perhaps you don't remember last year when I was talking up Michael Hamlin from Clemson. Or when Mario Williams came out of NC State. Or when Aaron Curry and Alphonso Smith came out of Wake Forest last year. I sat out in the pouring rain at Doak Campbell Stadium and watched Wake Forest dominate FSU 30-0 and I still loved these two guys as prospects. I am constantly talking up players from the ACC Atlantic and ACC overall. I was the first person to shine the light on Clemson S DeAndre McDaniel this year.

Perhaps you ought to check post history before making such claims.

I just legitimately see Spiller as a McFadden/Bush type of back that has all the speed in the world but limited leg power. Last year I was talking up James Davis all year. Same school, same position. I promise you, it has nothing to do with any sort of bias.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 01-13-2010 at 10:12 PM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote