View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #51
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I haven't seen alot of Spiller but it doesn't appear that he hits the hole as hards as Johnson does. Instead he tries to break things outside.

That doesn't work in the NFL.

I could be wrong. BL obviously you've seen more of him than I have,what do you think?
ACC > Conference USA advantage Spiller

Johnson rushed for 1,200 yards, 496 in receiving yards & 856 yards returning. He scored 22 TDs in his senior year.

Spiller rushed for 1,212 yards, 503 in receiving yards & 965 yards returning. He scored 16 TD's & threw for another his senior year.

seem pretty =

advantage Chris Johnson breaking the all time NFL record for yards from scrimmage.

both 5-11 195.

Will never be a lower the shoulder, fight for tough yards runner. However his performance throughout the season silenced a lot of doubts about his ability to withstand a pounding, run between the tackles and pass block. A complete back? maybe not but would be coveted 1st rd. impact player Texans could use in running game.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote