View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #25
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinstone18 View Post
yeah, from everything i've read one of mays' strength is reading and reacting to the qb. in fact that's all he did his sophmore and junior year. so it was kind of natural for him to struggle with man coverage and the other responsibilities he had to take on his senior year. the biggest knocks on mays is that he's a headhunter rather than a ballhawk and he takes bad angles in pursuit.
I really don't like the idea of both of our safeties being the same type of player. I think Pollard brings everything that Mays is projected to bring and I think bringing a player who has more ball/coverage skills would compliment the defense the best.