View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #13
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

I can put some insight into Nate Allen from USF. He's tall and weighs around 200-lbs, could use some more bulking up. Reminds me of Ken Hamlin a bit. He reacts really well to the ball and has good instincts but needs to be a little bit more physical.

I think Allen would work well with Bernard Pollard delivering the hammer so I wouldn't be upset if we got him the the 2nd round. IMO, the best FS in the draft.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote