View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I think everyone agrees that Berry will be gone before our pick. We should have either Thomas or Mays drop to us and that should be our pick. Get AJ or Jones to run the card up for us as fast as possible.

Mays slumping this year is the only reason he is even going to be an option for us.
Thomas is a top 15, I believe and convince me why you think Mays will be a free safety in NFL? He has had a very down season.