View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 January 2010 mock.

Looks like you hit all of our needs pretty well.

And I guess we could drop down out of the first if you wanted an extra 3rd this year.

Of course its all personal opinion, but I just cant sink another first round pick into the D-line. No matter how good I feel about Dan Williams. The Dline coaches better get some production out of who they have. And they have a ton of potential.

I am going to focus on the secondary in round 1 with a CB, or safety depending on if Robinson comes back. Mays or Thomas would be great picks.

Second round we can go DT with Marvin Austin, or RB with Best or Dwyer. But knowing the Texans they will wait till round 3/4 to get the RB they covet.

Good job though.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote