View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #25
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just thinking about draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
But does Seymour want to be a 4-3 DT? I don't think so. He wants to be paid as a pass rushing DE which is about $3 mil per year more than a top DT except for Haynesworth.
Primarily he wants out of Davis land. As a 4-3 tackle on our line, he'd have less wear and tear and a pretty good chance for repeat seasons in playoffs. We have signed other FA in past that wanted to be DE but switched to DT with little or no fuss. Just were not very productive. He can be paid very well by Texans. I think he would like our LBs behind him and if we could improve our Free Safety...