Thread: Titan Rick
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #32
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Dudes got a name and he is more of a fan than you thats for sure, They call hin the #1 Titan fan cause he is a Hall of Famer. He is not the toothless truck driver as you put it, his name is Ed and it would be appreciated if you refered to him as that.

Do not think you want him going around refering to you as the spic from San Antonio if you know what I mean.

As far as Titan Rick you can call him what you want he is a real tool, Specifically a Butt Plug.
I couldnt think of his name I wasnt trying to insult anyone believe me not him. He was especially nice. When I was talking to him he referred to himself as that. I just could not remember his name. I was using it as what is thought was his sn on here. If I offended I am sorry. He was really poilte. we had a good conversation.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote