View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #24
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just thinking about draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Your comments about space eating DT is out of date (it was my position also) as our light DTs have resolved the run issue. Seymour is a 6 year all pro and neither Cody or Okoye stack up. I think he would do very well in our defense.
But does Seymour want to be a 4-3 DT? I don't think so. He wants to be paid as a pass rushing DE which is about $3 mil per year more than a top DT except for Haynesworth.