View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just thinking about draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
3 RB's? I don't like the 1st and 2nd round RB's, seems a waste of picks when good RB's can be had later in the draft and they have such short careers. I think our poor O-line is more to blame for our poor running game. Also I don't think Robert Johnson will be there in the 5th round, I think he'll most likely go in the 3rd. I like the Thomas Austin pick in the 4th, he'd be good value there. I also like Kyle Wilson in the 3rd, he's not great but he's got good speed and seems to have alot of potential. I think with the right coaching Wilson could become very good in a couple years.
How is our record on getting good rbs later? DD and Slaton only come to mind. The first years ago and Slaton one good year. Your theory can be said for all positions so what do we use the 1st and 2nd round for? Trade down scenario this draft reminds me of last one. Nothing happened. If I can get a franchise type player in first I am going to get him. Remember Glenn Coffee is my battle cry.