View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just thinking about draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I am certainly not a draft guru, but I think that Ben Tate out of Auburn fits what we need. A powerful downhill runner that also has the experience and is very good in the passing game.

The biigest concern I have for Spiller is his pass protection abilities, and neither Gerhart nor Matthews seem to be very strong in the passing game.
If we could land Thomas in the first, Asomoah in the second, Houston in the third and Tate in the fourth I would be estatic!
Gerhart avg one reception a game at 14.3 per catch. I can live with that from a power back especially with our WRs & TEs.