View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just thinking about draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
For the draft gurus out there, are there any MJD/Ray Rice guys out there? Short thick quick RBs?
Not sure if they meet your criteria but Anthony Dixon 4.59 speed 1400 yds avg almost 5.5 is on my radar but he is 6'1" 235.
My Jacoby Jones (small school) pick is Joique Bell @Wayne State. 5'11" 225lbs. 2,084 yds 6.9 avg. 29 TDs Hard to pin down his 40 speed.
Now he won't land on many 2010 NFL Mock Drafts out there, but he could be a player that with excellent post season workouts, gets drafted in the 6th or 7th round area. The major question mark at this point is his straight line speed. Informational article.

Joique Bell from Wayne State:
Bell is a nice sized (5' 11" 220 lbs) prospect with a good burst. He is strong and athletic and can catch the ball very well out of the backfield. He has also recorded 625 career pass receiving yards entering his senior season. He has been dominate at the Division II level, in three years he has racked up 4,644 rushing yards with an amazing 59 touchdowns. Last season (Junior) he gained at least 100 rushing yards in six out of his last seven games.

Bell is not just a bruiser, but very fluid, shifty and athletic, in high school he excelled in baseball, basketball and football (he played quarterback). In track he ran the 110 meter hurdles in 14.9 seconds. So keep an eye on bell as the college football season progresses, he could be a sleeper.

Link credit http://nfl-prospects.blogspot.com/20...yne-state.html