Thread: What if....?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004   #9
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

How can you say Gildon is better than Sharper or Foreman? They play ILB he plays OLB. It's not like if one of our other LB's didn't work out, Gildon could just come in and take over their spot. He has one year left, maybe. The only reason I could see for him signing with him, is to show some of the younger guys the ropes for a year, but I personally do not like that idea, that is what the coaches are for, and the money we would have to spend on him could be spent elsewhere. Just my