View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010   #12
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 40960 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just thinking about draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
For the draft gurus out there, are there any MJD/Ray Rice guys out there? Short thick quick RBs?
I am certainly not a draft guru, but I think that Ben Tate out of Auburn fits what we need. A powerful downhill runner that also has the experience and is very good in the passing game.

The biigest concern I have for Spiller is his pass protection abilities, and neither Gerhart nor Matthews seem to be very strong in the passing game.

If we could land Thomas in the first, Asomoah in the second, Houston in the third and Tate in the fourth I would be estatic!