View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010   #10
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just thinking about draft

I'm thimkimg Smithiak should sign Kuper in Fa and let Pitts walk. Kuper will provide great leadership (which this team is lacking) and was Denvers 2nd best OL behind Clady last year. Hopefully Dennison can talk him into signing.

Draft Iupati in the 1st and sign Kuper in the 2nd and the OL is fixed for the 1st time in team history.

If Dwyer falls to our spot in the 2nd rd our run game should be great for the next 8-10 years. Although Amari Spievey or Ghee if available would make it a difficult choice. I think Spievey will run a 4.5 or so that will drop him to the our pick. I think he will end up being the no.1 CB in this draft.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote