View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010   #9
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just thinking about draft

Haha, Iupati would make me happy. A Iupati-Gerhart top two rounds would totally revamp the run game.

beerlover- Miller is on my board in the 6th. I worry about his speed, he would strictly be a short distance back. Our LenDale White.

badboy- I like the mock (not huge on Spiller, but I have already discussed that), but 3 backs is not really feasible. I like the idea of taking 2 backs, Slaton, Foster/Moats, and the two rooks. Bell really has potential, he should wow people in the post season. I like the idea of a kicker, that should happen.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote