View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just thinking about draft

Spiller would be an impact player. A pile driving, power-back in the latter rounds is a distinct possiblity. I think Kubiak really wants to put this issue behind him & now with Gibbs gone a little insurance is prudent.

The Texans will have an extra 6th rd. pick to use on a power ZBS RB.

I have a 6th rd. grade on Lonyae Miller RB Fresno St. Just did not get the exposure playing behind Ryan Mathews who I have going late in the 1st rd. He is explosive between the tackles & could fit the downhill runner profile used in ZBS.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote