View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010   #6
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safeties 2010 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Meh. Color me unimpressed. Maybe it was a product of the bad defense, but the fanfare to production ratio was not in his favor.

I'm no scout, and I only see what the TV shows me, but I just didn't see the playmaking we need on our team from him this season. He's very Dom Barber-like, to me.
I'm a big fan so agree to disagree. The GA Tech D coordinator was fired a couple days ago if that means anything to you.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote