View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just thinking about draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Considering we kept 3 Rbs on the active roster from what I remember anyway 3 Rbs from the draft seems highly unlikely.

I'd say pick one of the two from Gerhart and Spiller and then use the other pick to either address the interior of the OL or help at DB.
I hear you. On my current mock I have Gerhart and then Bell in 6th. Looking at the notes above what else would you do? We have Pitts at LG with Brisiel and draft pick Thomas Austin backing up and Caldwell at RG. WInston and Brown are starters at tackle with Butler and Austin as swing. There was no pick at tackle last season, why now? Same with DB. Wilson and Pollard are the starters with my guy Johnson backing up at FS and SS Troy Nolan coming off IR to back up Pollard.

I agree that 3 backs in draft is unlikely but what about Spiller and Gerhart?