View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010   #44
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2010 Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

I could live without the Spiller pick. I think a safety, CB, or OL should be the pick.

According to your mock we passed on the following.

Bruce Campbell, OT Maryland - Kubiak may wish to slide Winston to guard, and start Campbell at RT giving us the potential of one hell of a line.

Mike Iupati, OG Utah - If ready slide Caldwell into center and Iupati can pair with Brisel for our guards.

Taylor Mays, DB USC or Donovan Warren, CB, Michigan - Depending how Dunta works out, corner or safety has been a top 2 need for years.

I just feel that the front office is going to be fine with Steve Slaton, Arian Foster, and maybe a Joe McNight, Toby Herhart, Ryan Mathews, Montario Hardesty, or Charles Scott in the 4th round.

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote